Hemicraniectomy should be the Destiny2 for patients with malignant MCA infarct
April 28, 2014
FOAMcc search (ICM/EM sites)
Recent FOAMcc Evernote folder
- EMCrit Wee – Edited Version of Paul Marik on the Metabolic Resuscitation of Sepsis March 28, 2017
- PulmCrit- Metabolic sepsis resuscitation: the evidence behind Vitamin C March 27, 2017
- EM Nerd-The Case of the Shadowy Spector March 24, 2017
- PulmCrit Wee: MDCalc for the perfect tape-measure intubation March 22, 2017
- Podcast 195 – Management of Tracheostomy (Trach) and Laryngectomy Emergencies March 20, 2017
- Could vitamin C save lives in sepsis? These hospitals aren’t waiting for proof.
- Fish oil in pregnancy prevented asthma in kids at age 5
- ICU Physiology in 1000 Words: Heliox & Mechanical Power
- One third of people with “asthma” may be overdiagnosed (and overtreated)
- Should FDA mandate lower nicotine content in cigarettes?